PLEASE NOTE: This is not an original piece of work, but rather a re-post of the article and video published by BizCommunity on 10 March 2021.
“In the fourth and final episode of our E-commerce Focus geared towards the launch of E-commerce Day on Wednesday, 10 March 2021, we chat to Anita Erasmus and Jaco Roux, who are the business manager and technical director (respectively) of uAfrica, an e-commerce tool provider assisting companies with streamlining order fulfilment and shipping processes. They share what their company focus is, how Covid-19 has affected the business, as well as the impact of the Africa Continental Free Trade Agreement on e-commerce and the need for sustainable development within the industry.”
- A day in the life of a Tech Developer in the booming eCommerce Industry
- BizCommunity Interview: “How the industry is poised to evolve after receiving a shot of adrenalin”
- Video Podcast: “Surviving the most unprecedented year in eCommerce”
- Introducing MDS Collivery – uAfrica’s newest courier partner!
- Top Tips to using uAfrica this Black Friday & Cyber Monday