To set up your bidorbuy Shipping account, follow the steps outlined below:
- Sign in to your bidorbuy account and click on “My bidorbuy”.
- In the left navigation pane, under “Seller Tools”, click “Shipping Charges”.
- You will be presented with a “bidorbuy Shipping” option. Click on “Sign up with bidorbuy shipping” and complete the form as accurately as possible. These details will be used as your default collection address when shipping your orders to customers.
- When asked to “Authorize uAfrica to use your account”, check the checkbox and click “Submit”. You will be redirected to uAfrica.com for the final step in registration.
- Complete the uAfrica.com registration form and click “Register”.
- Registration is now complete and you will be taken to the uAfrica “Orders” page. Your bidorbuy orders will import automatically and will start appearing on the screen momentarily. In the future, orders can be shipped by signing into uAfrica.com directly, or by clicking the “Ship with uAfrica” button when viewing your orders on bidorbuy.
If you have any questions with regards to the process, please get in touch with bidorbuy support.