This video tutorial shows you, step by step, how to fulfill orders on uAfrica.
Alternatively, you can follow these steps:
- Once logged into uAfrica, click on the “Orders” tab at the top of the page and then select the order number of the order you would like to fulfill. Alternatively, you can click on the “More Shipment Options” or “Fulfill and Ship” buttons.
- This will open the order details page, which shows more information about the order that was placed. Here you can also edit the customer’s address.
- If you are satisfied, click on the “Fulfill” button at the top of the age.
- On the quotation page, you will have to specify from which location you are shipping from if you are on the Gold plan. Otherwise, your sender address is already set.
- Next, you need to specify your parcel dimensions. Here it is important to be as accurate as possible, as the courier quote is dependent on the dimensions of the parcel. Also, the more accurate you are with your dimensions, the less of a difference there will be between the estimated quote and the final charge.
- Now it is time to refresh your courier quotes and select the one that works best for you. You can filter the quotes by the cheapest, the fastest or all options.
- Finally, you need to specify any additional options. Here you can insure your parcel, decide on the shipping label size or add collection and delivery notes for the courier company. If you know that the address to which you are sending the parcel is in a possibly surcharged area, you should specify this as well to get a more accurate quote from the courier.
- Once you are happy with the quote, click on the “Fulfill and Ship” button.
- A short summary of the shipment will appear, which you should then double-check and then approve if you are satisfied.
- Once you have fulfilled the order, an automated shipping label of the order will automatically download or be available for download, depending on your browser settings. This shipping label must printed in order for you to have four copies of it
- At this point, an email with tracking details will be sent to your customer to inform them that their order has been fulfilled.
- The courier company has also been notified of the parcel that is ready for collection. You can check to see if this collection request has been sent by going to the “Shipping” tab and clicking on “Collection Requests” in the secondary tab.