To create a return in uAfrica, log in and follow these steps:
- Click on the “Orders” tab and then click on the order number you need to generate a return for.
- Click on the ‘Create Return’ button.
- This will open the fulfilment page, where you can select a quotation from a courier – much like you would for a normal fulfilment.
- Once you’ve confirmed the quotation, the waybill will be downloaded onto your device. The waybill will also be emailed to the customer, along with the notification of collection. If you would like to view or edit the email that your customer will receive with the waybill, you can do so by going to your “Settings” and clicking on “Notification Templates”.
- The collection request will be sent to the courier automatically and the shipment is usually collected on the same day. There is also a tracking link available for the return during the delivery process.
VERY IMPORTANT: Your customer needs to print out the waybill four times and attach it to the parcel to be returned. If the waybills are not printed, the courier can deny collections.