Sticker Shipping Label System Process Document – GENERAL
Rev: 1.4 | 161120
1. Zebra Label Printer
- uAfrica users are responsible to buy and install their own printers. uAfrica can offer telephonic support in terms of installation if required. View the list of compatible printers here.
- Model tested: Zebra GK420d.
The GK420d comes in two configurations: USB-only and USB + Ethernet. If you would like to print to the same label printer from multiple computers, please specify the “USB + Ethernet” version when ordering the printer from your supplier.
- Preferred Supplier:
Contact number: Daniel Alberts T: 0104927080 | M: 0823223784
- Other Suppliers: The printer can also be purchased online from other companies like bidorbuy and Takealot.
2. Sticker Waybills
- uAfrica users are responsible for buying their own sticker labels and ensuring that they have sufficient stock levels.
- Sticker labels size and type: B- XB-CON0001.
THERMAL WAYBILL outside 150mm X 102mm and inside peel section 124mm x 84mm.
The supplier for the sticker waybills is Forms Media Johannesburg, where the waybills are custom-made based on our relevant courier specific requirements.
Forms Media Johannesburg
Contact number: +27 (0)11 229 1300 | Sales: +27 (0)11 614 4467 | Accounts: +27 (0)11 614 8017
Contact person: Rocky Anderson (Direct Number: 011 229 1374)
3. Zebra Browser Print application
- For Windows, download:
- For Mac, download:
The application supports the following operating systems and browsers:
Windows 7, Windows 10 or Mac OSX
Internet Explorer v11 or later, Chrome v51 or later, or Safari
Download the Zebra Browser Print application for your specific operating system:
To enable secure communication between your printer and browser, a security exception needs to be added to your browser. When prompted, click OK.
Right-click the Zebra Icon in your taskbar and click on “Settings”.
Log into your uAfrica.com account and go to a previously fulfilled order. Select “Print Label” from the shipping label dropdown. You will be asked to allow “https://www.uafrica.com” access to the Zebra printer. Click “Yes” to complete the configuration and print your shipping label.
Below are picture examples of what the sticker shipping label will look like. This may look different for each courier based on courier specifications.