Sticker Shipping Label System Process Document – GENERAL
Rev: 1.4 | 161120
To print shipping labels using your Zebra label printer the “Zebra Label Printing” feature has to be enabled on your uAfrica.com account. Activate this for your account in your Settings, under Waybills > Enable sticker label printing (requires compatible Zebra label printer).
1. Zebra Label Printer
- uAfrica users are responsible to buy and install their own printers. uAfrica can offer telephonic support in terms of installation if required. All printers supported by Zebra Browser Print can be used. We recommend and have tested the following models: GK420T, ZD230, ZD421.
- Please note that the GK420D has been discontinued.
- Preferred Supplier: Roan Systems
Contact details: 0823223784 | email@example.com
2. Sticker Waybills
- uAfrica users are responsible for buying their own sticker labels and ensuring that they have sufficient stock levels.
- Sticker labels size and type: B- XB-CON0001.
THERMAL WAYBILL outside 150mm X 102mm and inside peel section 124mm x 84mm.
The supplier for the sticker waybills is Forms Media Johannesburg, where the waybills are custom-made based on our relevant courier specific requirements.
Forms Media Johannesburg
Contact number: +27 (0)11 229 1300 | Sales: +27 (0)11 614 4467 | Accounts: +27 (0)11 614 8017
Contact person: Rocky Anderson (Direct Number: 011 229 1374)
3. Zebra Browser Print application
- For Windows, download:
- For Mac, download:
The application supports the following operating systems and browsers:
Windows 7, Windows 10 or Mac OSX
Internet Explorer v11 or later, Chrome v51 or later, or Safari
Below are picture examples of what the sticker shipping label will look like. This may look different for each courier based on courier specifications.