It is important to note that on your trial account, you benefited from Gold plan rates. So, if you decide to sign up for the Blue, Bronze or Silver plan, the discounts on shipping rates would be less than what you experienced on the trial account.
The main factor to consider when choosing your uAfrica plan is the number of orders you expect to receive in a month:
- On the BLUE plan at R99 p/m, you will be able to receive a maximum of 50 orders per month.
- On the BRONZE plan at R299 p/m, you will be able to receive a maximum of 250 orders per month.
- On the SILVER plan at R799 p/m, you will be able to receive a maximum of 750 orders per month.
- On the GOLD plan at R1999 p/m, you will be able to receive a maximum of 2000 orders per month. We can increase this maximum at no extra cost should you occasionally go over the limit on the Gold plan.
- It is important to note that the order limit is NOT based on the number of orders fulfilled. For example, if 50 orders have been created on uAfrica but only 30 orders have been fulfilled and shipped, then the order limit will be based on the 50 orders received.
Because our plans run month-to-month, you can upgrade at any time should you reach your limit before the end of the month. If you upgrade mid-month, we will charge you a pro-rata amount based on the value of the plan you’re upgrading to and the number of days left in the month. You are also free to downgrade again at the end of a month.
But if you expect your orders to be, for example, more than 250 per month, it would not make sense to start off with the Bronze plan and then upgrade to Silver mid-month. If you do this, you will miss out on all the extra shipping discounts you would have had if you started out on the Silver plan. The discounts on shipping rates add up quickly if you do a lot of shipments and will outweigh the monthly subscription cost.