Introducing the new and improved uAfrica!
Welcome to the new and improved uAfrica – the ultimate system upgrade to streamline your order management processes better than ever before.
uAfrica V3 is our newest system upgrade launch that takes the uAfrica you know and love to new heights, with all-new features, easy-to-use processes and the potential for greater growth. With a variety of all new features, we’ve also streamlined your favourite uAfrica features to completely revolutionise the way you do business.
- Notifications are now known as Alerts and have been streamlined to actionable notices sent to merchants on the uAfrica app regarding account- and shipping-related issues.
- Although the layout of Sales Channels has remained relatively the same, we have changed the way they operate. On V3, we allow merchants to install multiple independent sales channels. Going forward, orders will only be synced to and from the channel they were placed on.
- Plan Limits will be based on the number of shipments per month, as opposed to the order limits imposed in the past.
- On V3, multiple pages have been consolidated into a single view called Account for better control over all account-level items, like account details, subscription management, user roles and billing.
- Billing itself has not changed significantly; however, statements and tax invoices have been introduced into the billing system for ease of use.
- SHOPIFY ONLY: Orders that are fulfilled or auto-fulfilled on Shopify will no longer be able to be fulfilled on uAfrica.
Want to know more? Check out the detailed breakdowns: