“MDS Collivery.net is South Africa’s leading web based express domestic and international courier company” – (https://collivery.net/).
We are overjoyed to announce the addition of MDS Collivery to our awesome group of courier partners. MDS offers various new service levels to uAfrica merchants, providing quick and reliable deliveries across South Africa.
Here’s what you need to know about MDS Collivery:
- MDS Collivery offers three service levels that you can choose from:
Road Freight Express: 2 days from date of collection; Main Centre to Main and Local.
Road Freight: 3 – 4 days from date collection.
Next Day: 24 – 48 hours from date of collection; must be booked before 3pm.
- You can order stationery (there are two different flyer bag sizes – A3 and A4) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Subject line: uAfrica | MDS Collivery – Stationary Request
Your Merchant/Company Name
Full Merchant Delivery Address including postcode
List of stationery you need: ie, A4 flyer bags
You must state in your email that you are a uAfrica.com customer.
Please also CC in email@example.com.
- Note that you cannot use MDS for collection from or delivery to Takealot.
- MDS Custom Accounts on uAfrica are currently not supported.
- Please familiarise yourself with the Terms of Service before shipping with them.
- Also, ensure that you understand their Terms for Insurance.
- If you have any support queries, you can contact MDS Collivery on firstname.lastname@example.org or uAfrica on email@example.com.
Find out more about uAfrica’s newest courier partner by visiting their website:
“MDS was founded in 1991 as an intra-city collivery service and rapidly grew to the largest same day delivery service in the country servicing some of the country’s largest multinationals. Always innovating, MDS evolved from a purely intra-city courier company to express Collivery service, with branches across the country. MDS has continued this innovation by continuing to develop value added products and services to our business. They are therefore able to provide a comprehensive logistical support function not only to large companies but to SMME’s and even individuals.
Working in partnership with their clients, MDS continually strive to improve their service levels enabling their clients to focus on their own core competencies and allowing them to improve their competitiveness.”